Symblox Improvement Proposals
Symblox Improvement Proposals (SIPs) describe standards for the Symblox platform, including core protocol specifications, client APIs, and contract standards.
- Review SIP-1.
- Fork the repository by clicking "Fork" in the top right.
- Add your SIP to your fork of the repository. There is a template SIP here.
- Submit a Pull Request to Symblox's SIPs repository.
Your first PR should be a first draft of the final SIP. It must meet the
formatting criteria enforced by the build (largely, correct metadata in the
header). An editor will manually review the first PR for a new SIP and
assign it a number before merging it. Make sure you include a
discussions-to header with the URL to a discussion forum or
open GitHub issue where people can discuss the SIP as a whole.
If your SIP requires images, the image files should be included in a
subdirectory of the `assets` folder for that SIP as follow:
assets/sip-X (for sip X). When linking to an image in
the SIP, use relative links such as
When you believe your SIP is mature and ready to progress past the WIP
phase, you should ask to have your issue added to the next governance call
where it can be discussed for inclusion in a future platform upgrade. If the
community agrees to include it, the SIP editors will update the state of
your SIP to
SIP status terms
- WIP - a SIP that is still being developed.
- Proposed - a SIP that is ready to be reviewed in a governance call.
- Approved - a SIP that has been accepted for implementation by the Symblox community.
- Implemented - a SIP that has been released to mainnet.
- Rejected - a SIP that has been rejected.